Friday, January 6, 2012

I NEED ALL OF MY SUPPORTERS HELP!

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET CANON REBEL T3i! My current camcorder is falling apart slowly but surely, and I really don't have the money to afford a new camera. I would like to get a better one this time.






I know none of you know me, or even know me enough to care about my problems, as I'm sure you have your own, but PLEASE donate if you can. Whether it's $1, or $100. Every cent counts, and I'm thankful for those who help others, nor will I forget those who have helped me. I have the tools to make it, I just need the SUPPORT. You guys know I love you all, and I have never treated you like outsiders, or made you feel unimportant. I always tell EVERY person "Thank you" that subscribes, and I always encourage them to contact me if they have any questions, or just need advice. A couple of you have even came to me with questions. 




If you have anything to donate, please feel free to do so. Also, please contact me and let me know who you are (and how much you donated if you want). I want to be able to hook you guys up when I do make it. I appreciate you guys, and thank you for reading this, whether you donated or not.













No comments:

Post a Comment