Sunday, December 1, 2019

MMA & Hot Chocha

So after I played some vigorous matches of Yugioh! Decade Duels on XBOX, I fell asleep in my queen sized bed, a realer nigga than I was the previous night. Anyways, I'm a real nigga, so I don't dream, I just wake up and CAKE UP, but I decided to put my brain on "pilot" mood, and let it have a couple minutes of recess, ya' heard me.

I dreamed I was at a college. In Brooklyn. No, it wasn't LIU, BK College, Kingsborough, SVU, etc etc. It was just a college. Anyways, I hit up these girls, and they were going to come through. I had pulled some on campus, and then I hit up this OTHER chick that wanted to chill with me, and told her to come through. This was around, 11pm. Anyways, I left the dorm for whatever reason, and I could NOT find my way back to my room. At one point, I went into the wrong room, and took the hard drive out of this TV box or something for whatever reasons. The White dude was like "Yo, that's mine!", and I replied "So? You can't beat me" and walked away. THEN, I went into ANOTHER room, took another one, and some White dude with a girl came in, and he was like ".....Wassup", to which I replied "What's good", and then left as they looked at me like "WTF.....".

Anyways, I ended up going ALL OVER the school, from the bottom to the top, and I could not find the dorms! I went outside, and saw that my aunt's van was crashed into another car, so I tried to call my mom (We're holding the van right now), but she wouldn't answer. Then I saw a crowd, and some big dude beating the crap out of some other dude. Then he was like "Who wants some? You!?" and ran after me, and I ran LMAO. I'm not too proud of it, cause I'm a real nigga, but I wasn't trying to fight in a dream. Any nigga that fights in dreams don't care whether he lives or dies, and doesn't have a father around.


No comments:

Post a Comment